Check out the latest events, activities and new stores at VivoCity
Kids Club Offers
Following the heightened safe distancing measures announced by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce, all non-essential retail stores will be closed from 7 April – 4 May 2020 to comply with the regulations.
Please click here to view the list of Essential Services open during this period.
As part of our efforts in implementing the guidelines to stop the further spread of Covid-19 in the community, please be informed that:
- VivoCity remains accessible to the public from 10am – 10pm, however, the operating hours of tenant stores may vary.
- Selected F&B outlets will remain operational for takeaway orders only.
- Retail outlets that provide items and services necessary to support daily living needs will remain open. These include hypermarket, pharmacies and other outlets offering essential services.
- Other non-essential stores will be closed temporarily.
- Customer Service Counter at Level 1 will remain operational to provide general information, however, the Sale of Mapletree vouchers and gift redemptions have been temporarily suspended until further notice.
- Our Multi-Storey carpark will be closed until further notice, shoppers who visit the mall may continue to access the Basement carpark.
Do not show me this again for the next 7 days.