2. Proprietary Rights
2.1 The materials found in or published on this website, (“the Contents”), are protected by intellectual property law. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Mapletree, its service providers or professional advisors. Save as otherwise provided, the Contents shall not be reproduced, retransmitted, disseminated, distributed, published, circulated, commercially exploited or sold and/or dealt with in any manner without the prior express written consent of Mapletree.
2.2 You may electronically copy and/or print hard copies of pages from this website solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes only, provided that:
• You keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices;
• The Contents may not be modified in any way;
• Mapletree reserves the right to revoke such authorizations at any time and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Mapletree.
2.3 The design and layout of this website is protected by intellectual property and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
2.4 No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine may be copied, modified or transmitted from this website unless express written consent of Mapletree and/or the respective copyright and/or trademark owners has been obtained.
3. No Investment Offer or Advice
The Contents in this website are of a general nature, and no advice is given by Mapletree in this website. Nothing in this website shall be construed as advice, solicitation or encouragement by Mapletree to you regarding the making of any commercial, business or investment decision. You are encouraged to obtain independent professional advice before making any decision or taking any action in relation to any of the Contents raised in this website. Please also note that there are risks involved in investing in real estate in Singapore and/or elsewhere.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
4.1 The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties or representations of any kind. Mapletree is not responsible and expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to liability for loss of use, data or profits) including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortuous actions arising out of or in connection with the use of this website, even if Mapletree has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses that were, are being or will be incurred.
4.2 In particular, Mapletree does not, to the maximum extent allowed by law:
• warrant the timeliness, accuracy, reliability, correctness or completeness of the Contents
• make or give any express or implied representation whatsoever as to the results to be attained from the use of the Contents;
• make or give any representation whatsoever that the Contents or the website will meet your requirements, or be uninterrupted, secure or error-free;
• make or give any warranty or condition that defects in any software utilised or provided in conjunction with this website will be corrected;
• make or give any express or implied representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose or use with regard to the Contents or this website. AND you further agree to release Mapletree from any claim which you may suffer or have as a result of your use of this website of the Contents.
5. Right of Access
5.1 Mapletree reserves the right to update or modify this website from time to time. Mapletree further reserves the right to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without providing any reasons.
5.2 You agree that you will not:
• use any robot, spider, other automatic device, and/or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this website or the Contents without Mapletree’s prior express written consent;
• use any device, software and/or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website;
• comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to or which may be hosting this website; and
• take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or its associated infrastructure (including any computers supporting this website).
6. Disclosure of Information
Mapletree reserves its rights to use and/or disclose your information where such use and/or disclosure is required under law, for cooperation with regulatory, law enforcement and other governmental bodies or authorities, to perform credit checks, financial assessments and/or to protect Mapletree’s rights or property.
7. Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
7.1 This website may contain hyperlinks to web sites which are neither maintained nor controlled by Mapletree. Mapletree is not responsible for the content of any hyperlinked website or any hyperlink contained in a hyperlinked web site, and is not liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk.
7.2 Any hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience only. The inclusion of any hyperlink to third party websites does not imply endorsement by Mapletree of such websites nor should Mapletree be considered to be associated or affiliated in any way whatsoever with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on third party websites to which this website is hyperlinked.
8. Hyperlinks to this Website from Third Party Websites
8.1 Caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited unless you have made a specific request for, and secured express written permission from Mapletree prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Mapletree reserves the right to impose conditions in its absolute discretion when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
8.2 Mapletree shall not be considered to be associated or affiliated in any way whatsoever with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this website or any of the Contents.
8.3 Mapletree reserves the right to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any law or regulations.
8.4 Mapletree further reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
9. Suggestions, Comments and Feedback
Should you respond to any part of the Contents in this website with any communications such as questions, comments, suggestions etc., such information shall be deemed to have been provided to Mapletree on a non-confidential basis, and Mapletree shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, and shall be free to use in any way for any purpose whatsoever the content of such communications including any ideas, know-how, techniques or concepts disclosed therein.
10. Governing Law